Apparently, he likes to put his mask on and go about his day as if nothing were out of the ordinary! ;)
20 October, 2008
This is the stuff that never ceases to make me smile....
I heard him shouting from down the hall, and when I turned the corner into my bedroom I saw him standing there watching Dora like this....


Apparently, he likes to put his mask on and go about his day as if nothing were out of the ordinary! ;)
Apparently, he likes to put his mask on and go about his day as if nothing were out of the ordinary! ;)

3 comments:
You're kids are so cute :) I wish you guys lived closer for us to get together.
Justin is probably going to be taking his R&R in January. We'll be spending most of it in Ohio. If you're planning a trip up north during that time, we'll for sure have to get together!!!
I'll probably be up there in December, too. Depending.
Post a Comment