One of my all time favorite websites to visit is a site called "Grammar Girl". Go figure. Besides Grammar Girl, though, there are a ton of other informative sites containing information and tips regarding just about every life skill/subject you could imagine. There is "Get-it-Done Guy", "Legal Lad", and "Fly Lady" (Erin, that one's for you! It's all about cleaning! Here's the link, because I don't think it's on the main page that I linked to above. http://www.flylady.com/). Anyhow, "Mighty Mommy" posted an article about a week ago that I just had to share. I know many of my friends and relatives (and MYSELF!) have young kids who, oftentimes, drive us crazy. Being a mom is hard work! This article (and many others that she has posted) resonated with me long enough for me to post it for the world to see! I'm the first to admit that I'm NOT the perfect mom, but, by golly, if someone is willing to help me become better... I'm gonna listen and accept the advice!
Anyhow, click on the title of this post to go straight to the article.

No comments:
Post a Comment