22 October, 2008

Rules: - List the link of the person that tagged you. - List 7 random things about yourself. - Tag 7 other people's blogs. - Comment on the 7 blogs that you have tagged letting them know about it.

Kara- For the love of blogging

Random things -

1. I have a slice down the center of my tongue. It's always been there. I never knew everyone didn't have one until just a few years ago.
2. I have an obsession with proper grammar. No, more like OCD.
3. I will not flush a public toilet while the stall door is closed.
4. I am terrified of the dark.
5. I have grown to love being transient.
6. I do not have automatic windows or locks in my truck and I don't care.
7. I miss Hawaii.

One more random fact... I'm not going to tag anyone else's blog. :)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I like being transient, too. It's weird. I don't think many people are like that.