OK....we are officially jelous...swimming trunks...riding bikes in the sun and swimming. And here it is going down to about 30 degrees tonight!!!Brrrrr. Great pictures!!
Are you kidding me? Swimming was the only way I could get comfortable when I was preggo with Kayla! Plus, it's just cute to see a big ol' belly in a bikini :)
4 comments:
OK....we are officially jelous...swimming trunks...riding bikes in the sun and swimming. And here it is going down to about 30 degrees tonight!!!Brrrrr. Great pictures!!
Yeah, it's just not right. It's nicer here, but not that nice. I wanna go swimming! (but not in my current condition) LOL
Are you kidding me? Swimming was the only way I could get comfortable when I was preggo with Kayla! Plus, it's just cute to see a big ol' belly in a bikini :)
I went when I was prego with Emily, but not in a bikini! PLus I think at this point I would not be able to get out of the water!
Post a Comment