Yeah, it was only about 45 degrees, but it was 85 by noon... so I didn't really know how to dress them! Stupid spring weather.
JJ did great! They all had such a great time and I was able to get my drivers license, mail Justin some boxes, go to the shooting range, clean my house, AND relax! Woohoo!
This morning they were so excited to go back. They love the horseback riding. I'm thinking lessons. They do it at the farm where the camp is on the weekends.
Well, that basically answered my question. That's awesome that you're able to get all kinds of stuff done AND they are having fun. I'm gonna have to look into something around here. They probably don't have that though, we're out in the middle of nowhere land.
4 comments:
Looks like it was a little chilly that morning! How did JJ do? he looks a little concerned about the whole thing:)
Yeah, it was only about 45 degrees, but it was 85 by noon... so I didn't really know how to dress them! Stupid spring weather.
JJ did great! They all had such a great time and I was able to get my drivers license, mail Justin some boxes, go to the shooting range, clean my house, AND relax! Woohoo!
This morning they were so excited to go back. They love the horseback riding. I'm thinking lessons. They do it at the farm where the camp is on the weekends.
love the sweatshirt Kayla! Glad they are having fun!
Well, that basically answered my question. That's awesome that you're able to get all kinds of stuff done AND they are having fun. I'm gonna have to look into something around here. They probably don't have that though, we're out in the middle of nowhere land.
Post a Comment