11 September, 2009

Kayla's Birthday outfit :)

Well, Kayla is officially 9 years old today! I was lucky enough to have the day off work today, so I picked her up from school at about 10:00 and we went shopping and did lunch. It was such a wonderful day! Kayla and I don't get to spend much alone time together, so it was a nice change. This is the outfit she picked out today. It amazes me how much neon and 80's CRAP is back on the racks! I honestly never thought the 80's would come back!

4 comments:

Baba Judy and Papap said...

Happy Birthday Kayla!!! Nice outfit and a nice pose..You be stylin!!

Lisa and Dave said...

Nice outfit! Gotta love the 80's! Glad she got to have a fun day with mommy!

Kara - Wife, Momma, Doula said...

What a Diva!!!!

Jim and Corinne said...

Happy birthday! I never thought the 80's would come back either...I just hope the big hair doesn't come back. I'm so not into that...