26 September, 2009

I stared at this picture for 5 minutes straight trying to come up with a caption for it....

I've got nothing. Twenty bucks to the first person who posts a caption that makes me laugh. (or maybe just an "lol" and a text smiley...)

10 comments:

Lisa and Dave said...

It looks like Kayla is thinking "holy crap! There's a TURD floating in the water!"
(that's just my interpretation.

Erin said...

it is an AMAZING photo the outline of Kayla is cool

Erin said...

ok so delete that last comment lol i should have clicked on the picture. lol

Lisa and Dave said...

Ha I thought the same thing until I clicked on it too!

Nicole said...

what are you talking about?

Papap said...

That comment about the turd is right on the money. I couldn't think of crap! :) I'm funny! What outline???

Justin said...

Lady In The Water!! Am I the only one that thinks that Kayla looks like a ghost!!!

Nicole said...

Nobody has made me laugh yet. You all suck.

Dad said...

I agree Justin she does look transparent. come on Nicole you had to laugh on Lisa TURD referenc:)

Lisa and Dave said...

Everyone laughs at the word TURD. It's just funny. :)