What a handsome young man, just like his dad!!! :) I like the green eyes. :)
So cute. I did'nt know they changed.
Some days they're blue as can be, and other days they are green.
Beautiful picture. He's freakin adorable!
I guess JJ got your beautiful blue eyes Nicole and my rugged handsome green eyes too. He got the best of both worlds,and I not talking about Hanna Montana. LOL
Post a Comment
5 comments:
What a handsome young man, just like his dad!!! :) I like the green eyes. :)
So cute. I did'nt know they changed.
Some days they're blue as can be, and other days they are green.
Beautiful picture. He's freakin adorable!
I guess JJ got your beautiful blue eyes Nicole and my rugged handsome green eyes too. He got the best of both worlds,and I not talking about Hanna Montana. LOL
Post a Comment