Just kidding... just target practice. Trying to teach some basic gun safety before we break out the big guns! :)




Copyright 2009 WELCOME! . All rights reserved. Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates. Blogger Templates by Blogger and Blogger Templates

5 comments:
so awesome your teaching them young about the safety of guns.
They were outta control today. But I guess that's to be expected seeing as how it was their first go round. Good thing it's just a bb gun. And I only pumped it twice... basically just enough to lob it out of the barrel. I'll tell you one thing, though... the had a blast! Can't wait to teach them with some real guns!
Looks like everyone had a blast!! You too Nicole.
gwen looks really comfortable with that thing. That could be good or bad :) LOL
Haha! Well, she is her mothers daughter in just about every way (poor, poor child!). I've gotten really into guns since I started going to the range. Never realized what a fun hobby it is!
Post a Comment