26 September, 2008

These pictures are so crappy...

but everyone keeps asking for pictures of the house. So, seriously, I'll post better ones, taken with a real camera, tomorrow. I found the charger cord for my camera today, so it's charging up as we speak. Anyhow... you get the gist of it here. I haven't had much of a chance to decorate yet... so leave my walls alone! They're bare.


3 comments:

Lisa and Dave said...

It looks really nice!! IT's okay, I've lived here almost 3 years and my walls are bare :) WE're working on it :) Love the living room!

AJCJsmom said...

everything looks great :) i love the set up. did you have to paint anything or was it that color already. i really like it :)

Nicole said...

They painted it that color. It's basically the Texas Longhorns (UT) color, but I sort of like it :)