Funniest part of this bathroom is that there is a HUGE closet attached to it. Seriously, it could be a room. But, it's truly wasted space being in my room. The only thing in there is some old Homecoming dresses and all Justin's Army crap. LOL! I should go buy shoes..... ;)
So did you lose JJ's clothes in the move? Or does he just love running around in underwear? LOL! It's like a "where's waldo" in all those pics! Too Cute!
Well, I'm really cheap and even though it's 95 degrees outside and we live on the top floor, I still refuse to turn on my air. So, basically, everyone wants to run around in their underwear. JJ's just the lucky one who is home by himself all day and actually gets to! LOL!
4 comments:
So did you lose JJ's clothes in the move? Or does he just love running around in underwear? LOL! It's like a "where's waldo" in all those pics! Too Cute!
Well, I'm really cheap and even though it's 95 degrees outside and we live on the top floor, I still refuse to turn on my air. So, basically, everyone wants to run around in their underwear. JJ's just the lucky one who is home by himself all day and actually gets to! LOL!
The bathroom looks huge! We have one bathroom. How many do u have?
We only have two bathrooms here. Kind of stinks, but on the other hand, that's one less bathroom that I have to clean! :)
Post a Comment