It looks like a really girlie pink room. I love it. I might paint my room but i don't know what colors i want though. I think I want lime green and turqois. Or pink and purple either one will do.
Hmmm... Gwen's room in Hawaii was lime green and turquois and I loved it, loved it, loved it. Kayla's room in Hawaii was pink and purple and it wasn't my favorite, but she loved it! I'm not a fan of those colors, though.I'm sure whichever you choose will look marvelous :)
Post a Comment
2 comments:
It looks like a really girlie pink room. I love it. I might paint my room but i don't know what colors i want though. I think I want lime green and turqois. Or pink and purple either one will do.
Hmmm... Gwen's room in Hawaii was lime green and turquois and I loved it, loved it, loved it.
Kayla's room in Hawaii was pink and purple and it wasn't my favorite, but she loved it! I'm not a fan of those colors, though.
I'm sure whichever you choose will look marvelous :)
Post a Comment