That pool is ginormous!!! Doe sshe live in a apartment or does she just have that in her own backyard???
"Ginormous" I'll have to look that one up! It is an awesome pool though. I wouldn't get out of it either!
My goodness Kayla....Your getting tall!! That's right..Hold on JJ!!
I was waiting for someone to notice that! LOL :-)
I noticed, but thought it best not to comment on it!! Boys will be boys!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
That pool is ginormous!!! Doe sshe live in a apartment or does she just have that in her own backyard???
"Ginormous" I'll have to look that one up! It is an awesome pool though. I wouldn't get out of it either!
My goodness Kayla....Your getting tall!! That's right..Hold on JJ!!
I was waiting for someone to notice that! LOL :-)
I noticed, but thought it best not to comment on it!! Boys will be boys!
Post a Comment