11 July, 2008

Panoramic Images....

So, I was playing with our camera earlier today and noticed that there's a pretty cool panoramic feature on there. It's pretty neat. You just take 3 pictures and the camera "stitches" them together. Anyhow... here's our crappy neighborhood. (Click on the pictures to make them larger!) I told Justin I want to go sightseeing this weekend and get some really cool panoramic pictures. I have a few places in mind. So, for all of you who were just DYING to know what our street looks like, here you go. I know you're all jealous. Don't deny ;-) Bwahahahahahahaha! Peace out!

~Nicole
Noho Place in all it's glory ;-)

This is our house.... the only one in the neighborhood with a white door.... because we replaced it ourselves. Housing sucks.

AHHHHHHHHH!!!!! :-)

3 comments:

AJCJsmom said...

thats pretty cool :) the last pic is pretty creepy with the kids in a different place each time

Anonymous said...

In this picture you have twins and triplets!!! Cool!

Anonymous said...

I love the last pic! It was awesome!