28 February, 2008

We went to the "Bowling for Soup" concert a few days ago....

Of course, I forgot my camera, AGAIN, so I had to take crummy pictures and video with my phone. We had a good time, though. Nobody really EVER comes here, so it was a pleasant surprise. And, it was within walking distance from our house... so that was nice not to have to fight traffic and find parking. Although, the walk home in the dark was interesting ;-)






4 comments:

AJCJsmom said...

rock on :)

Anonymous said...

OK...I'll ask...what made the walk home in the dark so interesting? Were the kids freaking out? Or were you? Were you being chased by ghosts? Did you see a UFO up in the sky? Did someone,in the dark, trip on a rock in the road and do a face plant? Oh so many questions. :-)

Nicole said...

LOL.. you're a dork ;-) No, I just meant that we didn't think far enough ahead to realize that we would be walking home in the dark. So, it was unplanned. It actually was sort of cool.

Anonymous said...

Oh Yeah!! Well....well...that makes your husband the "son of a Dork!!