Just a few of the reasons why I love this island so much! ;-)
7 comments:
Anonymous
said...
wow that sucks but we have it going on here too. hope it clears up for ya soon. my addition had water coming in through the window and ceiling the other day form our storm :( not a good thing its been 4 days and we are still drying carpet and walls.
Our back yard is horrible! Whenever it rains or snows it floods! Right now it literally lokks like a iceskating rink in our yard right now! I could ice skate on it maybe. When it was really really cold outside! It is a little warmer now. To me at least!
Erin......so your water is dry huh? I'll bet with that water it would be hard to quench your thirst. Also the whole putting out the fire thing might not work, I'd try wetting that water just a little:-) Just teasin.
Paw tharp you butt lol jk. i should have added the word damage i suppose but all who know me know what i was trying to say well at least i think you all do ;)
7 comments:
wow that sucks but we have it going on here too. hope it clears up for ya soon. my addition had water coming in through the window and ceiling the other day form our storm :( not a good thing its been 4 days and we are still drying carpet and walls.
That sucks a fat one! WATER SUCKS!!!
yes yes it does my water is finally dry. nicole did you all have water in the house or did you get lucky and it not rise ?
We live at a pretty high elevation, so we lucked out. I always get water in my kitchen though. Every time it rains. It's awful!
Our back yard is horrible! Whenever it rains or snows it floods! Right now it literally lokks like a iceskating rink in our yard right now! I could ice skate on it maybe. When it was really really cold outside! It is a little warmer now. To me at least!
Erin......so your water is dry huh?
I'll bet with that water it would be hard to quench your thirst. Also the whole putting out the fire thing might not work, I'd try wetting that water just a little:-)
Just teasin.
Paw tharp you butt lol jk. i should have added the word damage i suppose but all who know me know what i was trying to say well at least i think you all do ;)
Post a Comment