05 January, 2008

CLICK HERE FOR PICTURES OF KENNY AND JUDY'S VISIT!

The password to view pictures or order prints is gwenevere01. To see the photo's from Kenny and Judy's visit, go to the "Hawaiian Vacation" album (it should be on the left side of the screen). If you see a picture (from any album) that you want to print, make sure it's an original. Don't print the ones that I've resized. The resized pictures have a "_2" at the end of the name (ie: 100_3171_2.jpg would be a resized picture. 100_3171.jpg would be an original). Also, camera phone pictures won't print out well, either. You can tell those ones by the name also. They are a series of numbers, usually starting with "121" or "122".

You got all that? Hehehe! Ok, enjoy!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow thats a lot of pictures ;)

Anonymous said...

I know that is a lot! I like every single one of them too!!!! :)

Nicole said...

I added some more, just to let you know :-)