30 December, 2007

Happy Birthday, JJ!!

We told him that he couldn't eat cake until we sang Happy Birthday. He decided to remedy that real quick! LOL :-)




10 comments:

Anonymous said...

um where did the dog come from ?

Anonymous said...

Good Job JJ! And Happy Birthday! Do you guys have a dog?

Nicole said...

Yeah, that's Justin's dog. Leroy.

Anonymous said...

i love the name leroy! What kind of dog is it? Can i call u?

Nicole said...

He's a mutt. They think he's a Chow, German Shepherd mix, but nobody knows. He was abandoned on the beach.

You can call anytime! 808-489-9577. Just remember, it's long distance!

Anonymous said...

AWW! He was abandoned at the beach? Why would anyone do that. Was it like the first time u saw it there? When did u get him? He looks really cute! My mom said it is free on the weekends! Tell Justin I will talk to him later!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday J.J.!!That is a great Video.

Nicole said...

We didn't get him off the beach. We got him from a shelter. Their investigators found him on the beach.

Anonymous said...

Oh. OOPS!

Lisa and Dave said...

Oh my gosh I'm so excited!! If I click on the video and stare at the screen for about 5 minutes, I can watch the 15 second clip. That was so adorable it was worth every mintue!! I MISS THEM ALL SOOOOO MUCH!!!!!!!!!!!