01 August, 2007

I have no words for this.....





5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Was that paint or nail polish? That must have been hard to clean up!

AJCJsmom said...

omg how did you not flip your lid ? wow proops to u for keeping ur cool although she probably is more sorry since u were calm then is u were to scream. anyways so how long did it take for her to clean it up ?

Nicole said...

I couldn't let her clean it up because I had to use nail polish remover to get it up. It took me hours, literally. Today I have to wax my floor because the nail polish remover took the finish right off. Oh well... it needed done anyhow!

As far as how I did not "flip my lid"... what's the point? It wouldn't change the fact that it happened. She knew she did wrong. She was sorry for it and she offered to clean it. That's good enough for me. Every kid does crazy stuff sometimes.

Anonymous said...

Now I know why you say you never get anything done and no rest. God bless you.

AJCJsmom said...

oh yes they do my time is coming i know it. with all the crap i did to my parents i feel it will be way worse for me and as long as ayden feels bad and understands what ever he did was wrong i can keep my cool too.