03 June, 2007

I got the kids a trampoline from a neighbor. You gotta love yard sales. It needs some new pads, but other than that it's in perfect condition! The kids love it. I took the pool down because we thought we were leaving for Ohio and I didn't want to leave it up the whole time we were gone... but I sat in the airport for three days (the last day I was there I didn't leave until 2am) and the plane never took off. Maintenance problems is what they told us. I TRIED!!! I need a break for a few days, then I will go up there and try to get on another flight. No promises... but hopefully we'll be there soon. Hope everyone is well. Enjoy the pictures and video!


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


1 comment:

AJCJsmom said...

rock on garage sales