08 June, 2007

Damn Avocado's

So, when we first moved in, I thought it was pretty sweet that we had an avocado tree in our back yard. However, after witnessing their destruction of my yard, my pool, and my children's heads (those things are like heat seeking missiles. No matter where the kids are, they will drop directly on their heads!) I have come to loathe that tree. I'm so tired of raking those things out of my yard and the roots from that tree have no mercy on my "grass". I raked my yard the day before yesterday and, as you can see, it was already covered by the end of today. As they get bigger they get more and more annoying (and dangerous, too!) Oh what I would give for a chainsaw right about now ;-)


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


5 comments:

AJCJsmom said...

them basterds lol. ever eat them?

Nicole said...

They aren't ripe yet.

AJCJsmom said...

again o i c :)

Lisa and Dave said...

Put them on your FACE!! Make your self a mask out of the insides. SUPER SMOOTH SKIN!! THen make some Guacamole for the mexicans ;)

AJCJsmom said...

hahaha lisa your funny