yeah, this pool is on post. It's about 2 blocks from our house. We don't go there very often, though because all three of my kids want to be in three different places and, unfortunately, I am but one person! So we just usually go to the beach instead. The sand is a pain in the butt though, but I'm just so used to it being everywhere that it doesn't really bother me too much anymore. LOL!
haha I wish it didn't bother me anymore. I have sand all over the van right now and I'm being too lazy to go clean it out right now. My in-laws are coming this friday night/saturday morning and I think that I'm gonna make Jim clean that out. I did the whole house already, he can do the vehicles! Too bad he's not home yet!
Man, it must be nice to clean the house and still have it be clean by the WEEKEND! Mine is a mess literally 20 minutes after I clean it. Scratch that... as soon as one room is done, they have made a mess out of another, and so on and so on. My whole house is never clean! Ha!
5 comments:
Is the pool close to your place? I wish we had a pool near us. We do have the beach though. I just hate dealing with the sand all the time.
yeah, this pool is on post. It's about 2 blocks from our house. We don't go there very often, though because all three of my kids want to be in three different places and, unfortunately, I am but one person! So we just usually go to the beach instead. The sand is a pain in the butt though, but I'm just so used to it being everywhere that it doesn't really bother me too much anymore. LOL!
haha I wish it didn't bother me anymore. I have sand all over the van right now and I'm being too lazy to go clean it out right now. My in-laws are coming this friday night/saturday morning and I think that I'm gonna make Jim clean that out. I did the whole house already, he can do the vehicles! Too bad he's not home yet!
Man, it must be nice to clean the house and still have it be clean by the WEEKEND! Mine is a mess literally 20 minutes after I clean it. Scratch that... as soon as one room is done, they have made a mess out of another, and so on and so on. My whole house is never clean! Ha!
so this pics looks like a mirror image the boy behing JJ looks just like him from the back. thats cool.
Post a Comment