09 May, 2007

So, I'm sure you've all heard by now that JJ cut off the pad of his finger. I meant to take a picture of it last week when it looked all nasty but I kept forgetting. He gets his stitches out today, thank goodness, and it looks really good from what I can see. They say that his finger print will forever be messed up, but that his finger will be fine. These pictures do it no justice. When it first happened, he literally had a gaping hole in the pad of his finger. They pulled the skin from the sides of his finger together as close as they could and stitched it together. Ahhh, what would I do without the excitement that JJ brings to my life?! Probably be more sane, that's for sure ;-) Gotta love him!!!!


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Niiiice! Damn, JJ is hardcore.

AJCJsmom said...

where did JJ's mowhak go? oh jj needs his nails cut woman damn :) hey did you get my email?

Nicole said...

No, I didn't get your email. Where did you send it? The only email address I have anymore is ntharp@hawaii.rr.com so send any messages there. And yes, he does need his nails cut ;-) Put it on the list, I suppose!

AJCJsmom said...

ok so i had the old email address so i sent ya a new one

Lisa and Dave said...

That is gross! I bet he thinks it's cool though!