19 May, 2007

Sgt Tharp

Everyone probably has heard by now (I think I gave him enough time to tell everyone), but if you haven't heard, Justin got promoted!!! Yay! So, now he is Sgt Tharp. I'm so proud of him. He has worked super hard to get this promotion and has dealt with a lot of disappointment, too, with the points required for promotion being maxed out for so long making it impossible for him to be eligible, and with the people responsible not doing their job correctly and neglecting to credit the correct amount of points he has earned. But, despite all of that, he made it and I am so proud of him! Congratulations Justin!!!!

By the way, you can click the title of this post and it will take you to the actual promotion list. Click "to sergeant" and then scroll down to find Justin's name :-)

3 comments:

AJCJsmom said...

Congradulation Justin way to go :)

Jim and Corinne said...

OH!!! How exciting!! Congrats Justin!!!

Lisa and Dave said...

GO JUSTIN !!!! YOU ROCK!!