hey Gwens hair isnt frizzy lolanyways how are u not frickin out at those icky things
Freakin out over a chamelion? Please, I love lizards. They eat all the bugs! We've got big ass gecko's in our house. I love 'em... I wish there were more :-)
Her hairs not frizzy yet, but she just got out of the tub and I had just brushed it... about an hour after this was taken it was a mess ;-) LOL!
Post a Comment
3 comments:
hey Gwens hair isnt frizzy lol
anyways how are u not frickin out at those icky things
Freakin out over a chamelion? Please, I love lizards. They eat all the bugs! We've got big ass gecko's in our house. I love 'em... I wish there were more :-)
Her hairs not frizzy yet, but she just got out of the tub and I had just brushed it... about an hour after this was taken it was a mess ;-) LOL!
Post a Comment