wow i didnt see how really short it was but i still like it :) . you look very pretty. oh i totally agree with your brother in all the pics ive seen of your mommy you look just like her now that u got the short hair. very cool and yes thats a good thing ur mommy is pretty. :)
4 comments:
Beautiful! Wow Nicole you look EXACTLY the same! lol! I dig the hair!
wow i didnt see how really short it was but i still like it :) . you look very pretty. oh i totally agree with your brother in all the pics ive seen of your mommy you look just like her now that u got the short hair. very cool and yes thats a good thing ur mommy is pretty. :)
Love the hair, but you look kinda stoned :)
LOL! that's what I said to Justin. That's why i didn't post this one at first! I was looking into the sun, damn it!
Post a Comment