yeah ok Nicole im sure since her hair looks like that all the time jk lol
She just has really frizzy hair and the bottom layer is really curly but the top layer is straight. It's impossible to manage. I'm constantly brushing her hair but it's never to any avail!
why dont u try a relaxer or something. but i guess if she doesnt care then oh well. just a thought :)
I love how she always scrunches her nose! haha
Post a Comment
4 comments:
yeah ok Nicole im sure since her hair looks like that all the time jk lol
She just has really frizzy hair and the bottom layer is really curly but the top layer is straight. It's impossible to manage. I'm constantly brushing her hair but it's never to any avail!
why dont u try a relaxer or something. but i guess if she doesnt care then oh well. just a thought :)
I love how she always scrunches her nose! haha
Post a Comment