13 May, 2007

Family Photo

I'm not too happy with this photo, mainly because I think Kayla shouldn't have been behind us. But, either way, it's a family photo and we're all in it! The last family picture we had done was way back in 2002 before the babies were even thought of!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


6 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG! Oh Nicole! SO SO BEAUTIFUL! WHat a perfect little tan family!!!!

Anonymous said...

you all look great i love this pic

Anonymous said...

It's a very nice family picture though. Can't wait to see you guys.

Lisa and Dave said...

Too cute!

Anonymous said...

I can't wait to see you either! This is my favorite pic of you guys! You look so tan and beautiful! And hansome! Love and miss ya guys! It is the perfect pic!

Anonymous said...

I love it! Miss you guys! Aunt Denise