21 April, 2007
?????
Well, I don't really know what happened with the other blog, but it's not posting my pictures properly, so I guess I will just move everything over to here. But, worry not, my devoted blog watchers... you can still watch the old video's and see the old pictures, either through the old blog or through the photobucket account that I linked to before. I'm gonna try to work on this one and get the crap off the side bar, but I don't know how much patience I have for this anymore, so you may just have to deal with it! Hope everyone is doing well! Justin and I are living it up with the kids during his mid tour leave. We are not looking forward to him returning to Iraq, but I suppose the sooner he goes back, the sooner he'll be home for good (or, rather, I should say for a year) Let's just say that every day that passes is one day closer to him NOT being in the Army anymore! Kenny, look for us this weekend.. we'll be at the "Duke" statue in Waikiki just for you! We'll give you a call :-) Miss you all!!!! COME VISIT!

No comments:
Post a Comment