29 August, 2006

Okidoky here we are. I guess since we moved away again we are gonna have to start keeping this thing up. It's been 9 months since we last posted anything so we have a lot of catching up to do! Quick update... Justin re-enlisted active duty again and they sent us to Hawaii. The beaches are great! The kids have a blast. Kayla started school and is now riding the bus! Her birthday is coming up next week. I can't believe my baby is gonna be 6! Where does the time go??? Anyhow, our household goods have not arrived here yet so we don't have the use of our digital camera. I took a bunch of pics with my phone and posted them on here. The quality is not great but it's something to look at! Anyhow... hope everyone is doing well. I promise I will keep this updated!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

i love the new pictures. keep them coming. i cant believe you live there thats crazy. enjoy it it looks like a great place.

Jim and Corinne said...

That's so exciting that you guys live in Hawaii. So how long are you guys going to be there? What are you going to do when Justin gets deployed? It looks absolutely beautiful there!

Anonymous said...

I miss you guys so so much! I am a
cheerleader now for holy family school! it is realy fun this saturday is our second game!! I can not believe i am in 5th grade already!! love and miss you guys so much!! and please ask justin if he can get me an army pen pal sooner or later!!! love and miss you!! Tell kayla that i miss her and have a great happy birthday! so sorry i could not be there i would do anything to get me out of school maybe i will talk mommy and daddy of going up there sometime the answer will be no though! love and miss you guys!