15 October, 2005
FUN TIMES IN MARBLE FALLS...
Well, we took the trip down to the pumpkin patch again! I honestly cannot believe that it's been a year since we were there! It seems like it wasn't that long ago at all. The kids did much better this time. Last year, Gwen was about JJ's age and she screamed her full head off the whole way down and the whole way back (it's a little over an hour away). This time, they kept themselves busy for the most part. No constant crying! Kayla took a pony ride and Gwen assaulted a cat! No charges were filed... HAHAHAHA! I know, I know, I'm stupid. What can I say. Anywho...that is pretty much all the news I've got for now. Justin finals out of the Army tomorrow, and Tuesday we are going to begin the long process of filtering through our belongings to prepare for the movers (who come on the 1st). We are having a moving sale next weekend. FUN TIMES!! Can't wait for it all to be done! See you all soon!

No comments:
Post a Comment