20 July, 2005

Well, here are a few new pictures. Most of them are of Gwen. Kayla has Vacation Bible School all week. So far she is loving it. I go on August 2nd to get her enrolled into public school! The only thing is that they have to have had the Chicken Pox vaccine and when Kayla was a baby that wasn't mandatory and her doctor discouraged it so I didn't get it for her. Now I am trying to get her an appointment to get the shot but no offices on post are making appointments for shots!!!! That's the military for you. I'm pretty sure they have a grace period for shots, though. Anyhow... I got the school supply list the other day and the uniform code. So, we are going out shopping for all of her school stuff this weekend. She's gonna look so cute in the little uniforms!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

pictures are very cute of Gwen she is getting so big. Good luck shopping, I bet Kayla is very excited to be getting ready for school.

Anonymous said...

i just noticed the family and friends thing i forgot you had it thank you for the post on ayden that was sweet. i cant believe he was once that little. they grow way to fast.