20 June, 2005
Well, first off I want to say sorry that we haven't posted any new pics of the kids lately. I'm slacking... I know! We took the kids to the beach today and had a blast, but we forgot the friggin camera. Sorry :-( So, as you can see, we got a new car a few days ago. It's nice but I don't know how to drive it yet. It's a manual and I have NEVER driven manual in my life. Justin gave me a crash course the other day (because I had to be somewhere an hour after we got home from the dealer) and I did ok, but yesterday I had to go to Walmart and I stalled out about 18,000 times. Everyone was beeping at me and swerving around me and crap. It sucked. I actually cried. Kayla was in the back seat saying "Whoa, mom, this car is CRAZY!!!". That made me laugh! Oh well, I guess time will teach me. Justin took me out today and I did MUCH better so I feel a little more comfortable. Well, I promise to post pics SOON! Hope to talk to y'all soon as well.

1 comment:
i love the new car. you are a lot better then i was at driving manual. it took me a month before i took my old car onto the road and i still stalled a million times. good luck it does get better.
Post a Comment