03 April, 2005

Well, things have been pretty normal around here lately. Nothing too exciting! Ba-ba Marcie has been visiting and that has been very nice. I got to sleep until 0830 on Friday. I didn't even hear anyone wake up, to tell you the truth. I was whipped. We have mostly just been hanging out outside. She is enjoying the sunshine. Hopefully when she gets home the whether up in Ohio will straighten up a little bit! It's April for pete's sake. It isn't supposed to snow anymore! Justin is in the field this week. I believe he is going on a convoy tomorrow. I don't think he is too excited. They called him last week at 0400 to practice the alert roster. He was not thrilled. They needed to make sure the roster worked so they called at 0400 and everyone had to be there within and hour. Just to let everyone know... I have sent you all invitations to be able to post on our Family and Friends site. I hope everyone takes a little time to keep us all updated on what's going on in your lives!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Shannon always comments to me about pictures on the site and I try to tell her that that's why there's a comment form :)