26 April, 2005

TEXAS NEWS...

Not too much new family news on our end here. It is almost May, so it's hot. The enjoyable spring time weather is about gone and the sweltering summer heat is around the corner. The rest of the week is supposed to be in the 90's. Why are we staying here again??? LOL :) Justin is getting ready to go to the field for about 10 days. He will be leaving on the second of May. Kind of cuts into our househunting. We have been looking at houses and are getting ready to be homeowners for the first time! No more renting for us!! Yippeeeeee! I am really excited but at the same time reserved. We have seen so many houses and there is something about each of them that I hate (yes, Mom, I said hate). Oh well, we have time. I don't actually want to move until somewhere around August. We'll keep you updated!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I didn't know you were renting... Owning isn't all it's cracked up to be, IMO.

Are you guys staying down there forever?

Anonymous said...

I can give you a reason you are not in Ohio...snow...in April! Spring is a concept we haven't yet experienced!

Good luck on the house hunting. Buying a house can be exciting! Thanks for keeping this site up and running! It's nice to "see" and "hear" from you!
Aunt Denise