06 March, 2005
ARMY NEWS
Well I am gearing up for another week at the range. We are qualifying on the M16A2. Granted I already qualified in December but my Unit sucks and the have managed to lose the range cards. So now I have to go again even though last time I shot a 30 out of 40 which gave me Sharpshooter. Granted I am a bad ass and most likely this week when I go I will get 40 out of 40 giving me Expert, but it is just the priciple. What I truly think is that my NCO's and Officers should take more responsibility and set a better example to the lower enlisted. If I would have done something like that it would have been my ass. They do it and all the say is "Oh well just send them back to the range.", that is bullshit. I know I am just bitching about something that will never change, but what the Army needs it leaders that are TRUE leaders. Soldiers that not only meet but exceed the standard that that the Army sets. And the sad thing is the Army with lose just such a soldier in October........ME HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHA. Have a nice day

1 comment:
Good luck at the range, kayla. :)
Post a Comment